First Whole30 18Aug14

Anonymous548

Day 1:

M1:3 eggs with spinich, red onion, green pepper, and tomatoe

M2: Spinich Salad with avacado, red onion, yellow pepper, Mango Salsa

M3:Beef/Pork Kababs, Lemon Talapia, green beans, and a banana.

I made it. Day 1 is done. I am the only one in my house hold of 6 doing this. My wife is supporting me as much as she can, but she isnt doing like I am... It is hard to see them with there Gummies. Day 2 is under way.

• Moderators

Good for you!

You might have just not mentioned it, but I don't see any protein in meal 2. When you are eating just 3 or even 4 meals per day, it is very important to have at least a palm-size portion of protein with each one to make sure you are adequately nourished. Eating enough helps with the cravings for gummies. :) 

Day 2: I made it and I really do have a bad head ache... With DAY 2 behind me here is what I had:

M1: 1 1/2 pork chops with red peppers, tomoatoes, red onion w/ oilve oil over the top

M2: Left overs from M3 on Day 1.

M3: Chicken coated in Coconut fried in olive oil with roasted veggies

I am in the morning of day 3 right now and I am dragging. My head hurts, I could not finish my breakfast (Saving the rest for a post workout) and I have the sweats... Just need to push through these days... At least I am drinking more water than I used to.

On Day 1 for M2 I did have a large butterflied pork chop on the top of the salad for protein.

Day 3 is in the Bag!!!!

M1:Left over Kabab with and egg over it and peppers, mushrooms, onions. (Unable to finish it all Saved rest for post workout)

M2:Left over Chicken and roasted veggies from yesterday with a half an avacado

M3:Stuffed Peppers a handful of slivered almounds and a banana.

I worked out and run 4.5 miles and my legs just did not want to move. They felt so heavy it was not even funny. I had a really bad headache all day on day 3. As for today it is mainly gone, a light throb here and there. Over all I am going well with little to no snacking. Day 4 in on the way... Dont know when I am going to get my workout in, but hope I get it.... Maybe a short run with the dog....

So it is the Middle of Day 4 right now and I am super happy!! I got my mail and guess what was there..... No Guess? It was my Coconut Aminos and my tool to make zucchini noodles!!! All I need now is my Fish sauce and Ghee to come in and I will be a really happy camper!!

Day 4 is behind me!!!

M1:An egg with the last left over Kabab with spinish peppers and mushrooms

M2:A stuffed pepper with an extra fresh pepper and a hand full of Macadamia nut ( I thinks that how you spell it... LOL)

M3: Creamy Avocado "Pasta" minus the asparagus and some no mayo slaw.

M3 was the best meal I have had so far... It was so good.. I was not hungery after dinner which makes me smile because the is normally not the case. Well this morning I got to you Ghee for the first time and let me tell you GREAT!!! I though it would make everything greasy that I cooked in it and it did not do that. It was like everything just sucked it right in and it just made my breakfast taste so good! Here I am Day 5 lets go!!

Archived