Anyone starting 8/25?

heynemo

A couple of friends and I are starting tomorrow. I just prepared my first meal for tomorrow: meat and veggie mini frittata. I'm usually a big grab and go oatmeal person, so I'm hoping to be able to pre-cook my breakfasts for the next 30 days.

Howdy kids,

If you feel inclined, we have a group that started on 8/21 (dirty 30 8/21 start) and you would be most welcome...full disclosure, we have all done previous w30s, most of us together, but that doesn't preclude new joiners from jumping on the bandwagon. If you want a little tough love, recipe help, some support, or a new challenge, we are only a click away.

Best of luck with each of your w30 experiences.

Rose

Good morning, I'm starting today 8/25. I'm not sure if this is number 3 or 4 for me....my first was in 2012.

I stayed paleo after my first W30 for quite a while. For some reason this past year, I've gone waaaaayyy off course and I'm feeling it. So I'm very excited to get started with this W30.

Hope everyone has a great Day 1

Hello. I hope everyone is getting off to a great start. This is my first go of it. This morning I made sweet potato hash with lamb with five spice in coconut oil. I already have a headache from no diet pepsi, but I don't feel hungry. So that is good. I was exhibiting signs of insulin resistance, and once I read the book, it seemed like the best option for a lifestyle turn around. I've also never been on a forum before so it's all new to me. Good Luck everyone.

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is well. This is my first Whole30, but I did a Keto diet 2 years ago that is similar. It's day 3 and I'm dying of crankiness! I hope a good nights rest helps me. Cravings are disappearing, but who is that small voice saying "a little doughnut won't hurt." good luck all!

Emma

Archived