September 7 anyone? Mom of twins will need support

twinmom5

I am planning to start Whole 30 on Sunday September 7th. I am mom of a 2.5 yr old girl and 1 yr old twins (on sept 5th). Anyone else want to get a support group going? This is my first whole 30. My husband travels a lot so there is a lot of stress. Hope I can stick it out :)

Thanks, Heather in Arizona

Hey there ... I'm not on forum email much but it's been helpful- I would totally be down with a support group or even buddy system.

You can do this!!

I'm a working (outside the home) mom of 2.5yo g/g twins and had been wiped out by the last few years. I'm 15 days in and I feel like I have my health and life back. It is more work in some ways (less in others) but with prep and commitment you can totally do it.

The sleep part is big. Needed. Do your 1yo's sleep through the night? Hubby traveling a lot- do you have outside help?

Let me know how I can support you. #yougotthis

Regina

I am planning to start Whole 30 on Sunday September 7th. I am mom of a 2.5 yr old girl and 1 yr old twins (on sept 5th). Anyone else want to get a support group going? This is my first whole 30. My husband travels a lot so there is a lot of stress. Hope I can stick it out :)

Thanks, Heather in Arizona

Hey there ... I'm not on forum email much but it's been helpful- I would totally be down with a support group or even buddy system.

You can do this!!

I'm a working (outside the home) mom of 2.5yo g/g twins and had been wiped out by the last few years. I'm 15 days in and I feel like I have my health and life back. It is more work in some ways (less in others) but with prep and commitment you can totally do it.

The sleep part is big. Needed. Do your 1yo's sleep through the night? Hubby traveling a lot- do you have outside help?

Let me know how I can support you. #yougotthis

Regina

You gals sound like the perfect W30 support pals!  Be sure to pick up Melissa Joulwan's Well Fed and Well Fed2.  It was my bible during my W30.  She shows an easy way to lay out and prepare the basics for a weeks worth of meals.  Plus her recipes and ideas are yummy and W30 approved with the exception of the banana pecan ice cream.  That was the first thing I had the day after my W30 ended!  Best of luck and be sure to post your meals daily so that we can help troubleshoot!

Archived