August 11 Start - Post Whole30 - Re-Intros and Beyond ....

cathjm

Well, I guess I'm the only one still checking in here.  I just wanted to let everyone know I am on Day 26 of my second Whole30 and feeling fantastic.  I will be done just in time to eat whatever I want on Thanksgiving.  I fully intend to keep following the meal template through Christmas making exceptions for special occasions with family and friends.  I will be starting my third W30 on January 6th.

• 2 months later...

Well, the holidays took their toll on me.  I had a very difficult time sticking with W30 eating.  I recommitted to W30 on Jan 1 and am currently on day 22 of what I plan on being a Whole 100.  I'm back to feeling great.  I don't know if it is Tiger Blood yet, but I have a bounce in my step today for sure.  One of my co-workers even said that out loud to me.  Life isn't without it's challenges though, I had a small injury on my 2nd day at the gym and have yet to make it back there even though I think I am totally healed up.  Eating clean is its own reward.  Hopefully the gym will come back to me soon.

Archived