Sisters Staying on Track Together

ginsinnot

So, it's December 8th. And I'm off track, essentially since our Friendsgiving the weekend before Thanksgiving, followed by a great vacation Thanksgiving weekend. I thought I'd get back on track after that. And I've managed some great days, but haven't sustained it.

I'm struggling this morning. I woke up in a not good mood. My resilience is down. I think as a result of the less than healthy choices I'm making. And with my resilience down and stress up (this week is BUSY), I know I'm less naturally inclined to make the healthier choices.

So, I'm taking a deep breath. I'm patting myself on the back for a healthy breakfast (a few roasted potato cubes with andouille sausage and scrambled eggs, with coffee black). I've got a healthy dinner already cooked (bonus star since we have to head to a funeral memorial tonight) of roast lamb with carrots and onions. I need to come up with a healthy lunch, but I'm working from home this afternoon so I should swing that.

Focus: There is only today. That's all I need to focus on. Yesterday is done and gone. No need to borrow trouble from the past or future. I can do what I need to do to take care of me today.

Archived