HAM and on day 20

ifracchia

Hi!

I'm doing the W30 for the first time and I'm on day 20 and I have sticked to all rules and experienced all symptoms of cravings, headaches, sleepiness, resisted the temptation of the scale and lately I had experienced the full energy magic. So far so good. BUT! I just found out yesterday that HAM has sugar in it!! this was a slap on my face, because I've been eating it for breakfast almost every week! I read all labels, but this item I order it at the counter top of the supermarket so I just didn't even ask for ingredients on it!

what should I do? go on W45? start over? I really want to cry!  :(

help please! 

I agree with this - I know the rules are that added sugar is a reason to start over, so there is a possibility that you would have better total results if you began again. However, it's been said on this forum before that a little added sugar by accident isn't going to make or break your metabolism makeover, especially when it was not intentional, as if you ate a cupcake or something. You could really go either way, but I would say continue on with the 30 days, and perhaps you will feel so much better at the end that you just want to continue anyway!

I agree with this - I know the rules are that added sugar is a reason to start over, so there is a possibility that you would have better total results if you began again. However, it's been said on this forum before that a little added sugar by accident isn't going to make or break your metabolism makeover, especially when it was not intentional, as if you ate a cupcake or something. You could really go either way, but I would say continue on with the 30 days, and perhaps you will feel so much better at the end that you just want to continue anyway!

thanks!!! 

I'm sorry bfr with the multi quote, I just couldn't edit it.  but Thanks for your support. I will go W45, and maybe W60. I think it depends on how I'm "improving". 

have a great week, 

MIF

I wouldn't start over. Just take it as a lesson learned and carry on. It was an honest error and unless your eating ham by the truckload I don't think it will make much of a difference

I'm sorry bfr with the multi quote, I just couldn't edit it, and I wanted to answear both of you,  so Thanks for your support. I will go W45, and maybe W60. I think it depends on how I'm "improving". 

have a great week, 

MIF

Archived