Breakfast

eggs and potatoes with hot sauce

Lunch

few nuts

kale chips

Dinner

steamed Shrimp and broccoli

fruit with coconut cream

Feeling good, I'm proud of myself for taking an important step towards my health.  This morning I had a coffee hangover but that is gone and I'm happy with my decision.  My foot was extremely sore still this morning and that is my motivation to stick with this I would like that pain to go away! 

• Moderators

Hi, Michelle! Good for you for deciding to do a Whole30. 

Do you have the meal template? You should try to follow it for all three meals every day (and pre- and post-workout meals too, if you work out). This will ensure you're eating enough food and getting all the nutrients your body needs.  Nuts are a fat source on Whole30, not a protein, so it is important that your lunch include some other protein source. 

Day 2

Breakfast

Eggs and salsa

Lunch

Nuts and Dried Fruit

Egg salad

Dinner

Fish

Green beans

Baked Potato

Coconut milk and frozen bananas

I'm feeling good, my kids and I went fishing, caught dinner!  We also went for a walk in the afternoon.  My foot still hurt this morning, but it hurt less through out the day.  Lately the pain had gotten worse and moved to my heel and then up through the back of my lower leg.  I had a head ache this afternoon, but other than that I'm feeling positive about my changes and looking forward to the ultimate benefits.

Day 3

Breakfast

1 Hard boiled egg

Lunch

Salad with tomato, avocado and hard boiled egg

Snack

Tuna salad with Mayo and lettuce

Dinner

Venison Fried F'rice

Thank you Melissa Joulwan for the excellent recipes and website, I have found a lot of encouragement here, seeing that i can have health, nutritious and tasty all together in one meal.

I still feel good, I have noticed a little of a temper and feeling on the brink, but only at times, not continuously.  My foot did not feel as bad this morning and felt really happy about that!  Well, good night and tomorrow will be  another day!

Day 6

Breakfast

none

Lunch

Caesar salad from Wendy's

Dinner

Chili with meat and veggies

Todya was bad, I should have eaten breakfast and I went out of town and ended up eating lunch out.  I didn't realize there was going to be cheese on my salad and the goofed up and gave me crispy chicken instead of grilled.  We were already on the road before I realized the goof up and I was so hungry I went ahead and ate it.  I felt like crap, I felt guilt more than anything.  I will start again tomorrow and will try even harder!

Archived