Walking the line

Rob_G

So, it's day 2. I'm glad that the daily digest included a link to the timeline, it's good to know what's coming!

As predicted day 1 passed easily (well, fairly). There was a dip in the afternoon. A dip in energy and a bit of a craving. I was certainly ready for dinner! Day 2's not been too bad either in fact. I planned my meals better and have had a bit of fruit as dessert. But I'm also noticing the churning insides already. It is only to be expected I guess. I hadn't been hitting crap food too hard recently but even so sugar and processed stuff did creep in fairly regularly. I'm studying just now, so I have lots of time on my own and that will be a challenge. And tomorrow I need to work around lecture times that clash with when I like to eat, but that'll be OK with a bit of thought.

I'm reading my daily digest and I'm not sure whether to be pleased or anxious that so far my day 3 is going OK. Had an omelette with coriander and strong black coffee at breakfast and that's seen me through to a lunch of organic ham and steamed broccoli and sugar snaps with a banana. It's true that I'm feeling a bit bloated but otherwise no bad moods, no headaches, energy levels are OK. I have to work out how to work dinner around a lecture from 5.30 to 7.30 in the evening so it'll be hard boiled eggs and a delicious salad out of a storage box.  

Archived