Questions on the Whole 30

myhatt

Hi all,

I am starting a Whole 30 today after many failed attempts and I have a few questions ( with a lot more to follow I am sure  :) ) 

I am never hungry for breakfast, should I just choke it down at first and hope that after a few days of 3 meals and no snacks I will be?  This morning I had kale sauteed in coconut oil and 2 eggs over easy cooked in the same.

Is kombucha ok to drink?

Is it helpful to get on a regular sleep/wake schedule even on the weekends?

Thank you, I am excited and nervous about trying this again!

• Moderators

One of the best things you can do is eat breakfast within one hour of waking in the morning. Eating food early helps to reset your hormonal rhythms so that you will start being hungry in the morning (and not hungry at night). It is one of the best thing you can do to get yourself on a good sleep/wake cycle too. And yes, it helps to go to bed and get up at the same time every day. 

Kombucha is okay to drink, just check to make sure sugar is not added as an ingredient after the ferment.

Every question you have asked is already answered on the forum. Rather than answering questions over and over again, we want you to read through the forum to find the information you need. Browsing through the different sections is one way to do it, but you can google questions that you have. Just type Whole30 and then your question in a google search box and you will get lots of responses. 

Archived