New to the program

rupper

I found the Whole30 website and have been very impressed and excited by what I have seen!  I have had a battle with weight for the last 20 years.  Last week, I began focusing more on eating whole foods and have not had anything processed or fried since. I am noticing that my midsection seems to be shrinking!  I caved in last night and had one Christmas treat (a chocolate covered Oreo) but other than that have had no sugar and have cut out vanilla coke zero, which was my go to drink!  Haven't had one in over a week!! I didn't allow myself to feel guilty about having a chocolate covered oreo, I just resolved that I would not have anymore. I am convinced that this is the program I have been looking for.  I am going not officially saying I started the program until after Christmas when all of these treats are not around because I am sure I will have at least one or 2 more treats, but I will be very careful about how many of them I have.  I am super excited about this program!!

• Administrators

Congratulations on making the decision to start!  Starting after Christmas is a very popular start time and there are quite a few threads in "Join the Whole30" with folks starting at various points in January, check them out and join in for extra support!

Archived