I just ate my last piece of pizza. ?!!! Newbie starting on Jan 2nd!

elfinmagic

I'm starting on Jan 2, too!  Thankfully my husband already shops and cooks with "whole" basics, I just need to skip the pasta, bread, dairy and WINE! lol.  Looking forward to starting.  Time to cleanse!

great that you already cook with the whole basics. yes, WINE!!!  this is gonna be a tough one for me as wine has been a huge part of my life for a long time.  my liver is begging for a break LOL.  let's do this thing!  

Congratulations on arriving at Whole30! There's a tonne of information and support here, good luck with your shopping trip!

hi thanks!  quick question - i was just at TJ's and i know we can have any type of vinegar except malt, but the vinegars there all had sulfites.   i'm assuming i can't use those because the sulfites are a no no for the olives.  is this right?  also, a lot of things have citric acid.  that's ok right?  thanks!!

• Administrators

Citric acid is fine, yes.  Sulfites that are naturally occurring are fine.  So on your vinegar if the ingredients list says sulphite or any variation of that word then it's out.  Usually the "contains sulphites" statement is above or below the actual ingredients list and it refers to naturally occurring sulphites.

Archived