Started Whole 30 today, Jan 5

clean_&_simple

Just started today per suggestion from a Whole30 lifer and am feeling really good about the meals and food selection consumed so far.  Started the day with spinach & eggs, mid morning snack of nuts and berries and ended the day with spaghetti squash with collards...wow, lots of prep time, cooking and dish washing!  Excited to be doing this and wish all of the Day 1 starts GOOD LUCK with your 30 day commitment.  29 days and counting...

I started today too! Had wonderful foods (brussel sprouts/bacon hash for breakfast and lunch, pulled pork + sweet potato for dinner). By 3 pm I was already starting to feel that carb flu I've read about -- cranky, foggy headed, starving. It continued until I ate the potato, at which point I started to feel better right away. Anyone experience this sort of thing or have any thoughts about it? I'll eat a potato every day if I have to...

Hello and happy day 2! I noticed yesterday that eating an hour after waking leaves me starving 4 hrs later and my lunchtime at work isn't until 6 hours after meal 1. Today I snacked on handful of fruits and almonds On my way to work and finished meal 1 when I arrived. Is this ok?

Archived