zBeverly

So, yesterday I thought I'd have to start over only to figure out I was ok (whew).  NOT TODAY!  I was changing out my milk kefir grains (I still make it for the dogs) and out of habit licked the big spoon.  Not bad, I thought.  WAIT!  Sigh.  Sign me up for the W35 please!  Restarting tomorrow.  Reminders to self:

1. Do not lick the spoon.  Do not lick the spoon.  Do not lick the spoon.  

2. No Dairy.

3. No sugar.

4. No alcohol.

5. No grains.

6. No legumes.

7. No carrageenan, MSG or sulfites.

It's only 30 days, right????? 

On a different subject.  Even though I'm eating more than I used to, in some ways, my husband has referenced "since you're not eating" twice (I think it might be code for what he thinks is 'another diet').  I explained it wasn't true.  I'm just eating real food, not processed.  Oh. I'm not explaining it.  The book's been out.  I figure to live it and sneak some compliant food in for him now and then.  Trying to explain it at this point would be like trying to explain why sometimes mud tires are needed on a go-cart to someone who only wants to go to Ikea (not that there's anything wrong with that).  I don't go-cart, btw, just another family member's experience.   

Onward to health!

You don't need to sneak in non compliant food for him... He is an adult, and can go and get his own non compliant food... Just stay strong, and on program.. My significant other still calls my way of eating a diet! And it has been over 6 months... Sigh

Wow...I'm experiencing a headache, a bit warm and light-headed.  Haven't had this since the very beginning (before my restart).  Weird feeling.  Thought I made it through but suddenly need a nap.  Too bad at work.  Ate lunch at 1-1:30. 

Archived