CANADIAN Whole Foods Grocery list

Emilyvan

I live in Canada and the closest Whole Foods to me is a couple hours away. I know in America Whole Foods + Trader Joe's are AMAZING (I stock up when I'm there), but I'm wondering if anyone has any favourites that they purchase at a Canadian WF? I'm going next week and really want to know what to look for! For example.. A compliant hot dog would be awesome since we don't have the pleasure of getting Applegates up here!

Thanks!

I live in Canada but we don't have a Whole Foods (sadly) in my city. I find I have to stick to Costco for most things. I've also had luck with a local health food store called Vita Health Market. I've never seen Applegate products anywhere.

I like WF, but I don't love it.  They still don't carry coconut aminos.  But things I've tried an recommend are based on the location I've been to (Unionville, ON).

Italian Sausage (at the meat counter) I have looked for compliant hot dogs but with no luck.  Sausage is as close as I got.

Tessemae's Dressings

Coconut Butter, Almond Butter, etc.

Olives!

Canned Pumpkin (great for soup)

SeaSnacks (Basically flavoured Nori)

They have a ton of different tomato sauce options.  Not all are compliant - but it's worth a look.

I have recently found ghee

Ground Bison

Sauerkraut or Kimchi

That's all I can think of for now......

Archived