Looking for a support buddy

Sssheri

Whole 30 start date: February 9th (or around there).

I am a mid-30's female. This will be my 2nd Whole 30. I find I am much more successful if I have someone to be accountable for and that an email buddy works best. I'm looking for someone to email with a daily food log and challenges/thoughts on the day. Female preferred.

Hi Sssheri,

I'm going my second Whole30 starting today.  Would like to have an email buddy as well.  Is there a way to get you my email address here without publicly posting?

I am a 45 yr old female, mother of 13 yr old, remarried for 5 1/2 yrs. I felt the BEST in my life when I did my first Whole30 starting last Oct-Nov.  Excited to be starting again!  

Cyndi

• Administrators

Hi Sssheri,

I'm going my second Whole30 starting today.  Would like to have an email buddy as well.  Is there a way to get you my email address here without publicly posting?

I am a 45 yr old female, mother of 13 yr old, remarried for 5 1/2 yrs. I felt the BEST in my life when I did my first Whole30 starting last Oct-Nov.  Excited to be starting again!  

Cyndi

If you click on the top black bar where your name appears, there's a little envelope icon. You can privately message each other that way.

Hi Sssheri,

I would love to be one of your email support buddies.

I have done several W30's by myself, but I think I would be more successful with a buddy.

I sent you a private message with my email address.

Talk to you soon!

0:-)

Volz Dove

Archived