Toady's Whole30-ish

Toady

Starting Sunday 22nd February I am doing my first ever Whole30, although it'll probably be more like a Whole38 because I want to finish at the end of March.

In preparation I am slow cooking and freezing portions so I have it readily on hand. From a kilo of chicken breasts I've got 3 green curry meals and tomorrow I'm cooking my 1.5kg of gravy beef into a large batch tomato, carrot and sweet potato casserole... hoping to get at least 4 maybe 6 meals from it.

I've also got approved vegetables in the freezer ready and love my eggs so look forward to scrambled eggs or 'frittatas' with things like zucchini, carrot and mushrooms for daily Meal #1's. Still not sure about my Meal #2's but sure I'll figure something out. 

I'll keep this updating every few days.

Thanks Hitlifr, I could eat the same 'leftovers' for breakfast lunch and tea but am thinking of shredding some cooked chicken breasts, keeping them in the fridge and have some home made mayo for a rough chicken salad. I just like having meals prepared so I don't go eating things I shouldn't.

Day 1: M1- Carrot and Zucchini 3 egg omelette, M2 - Carrot and Zuchinni scrambled eggs with winter veg (carrot, green beans, broccoli and califlower), 2 dozen(ish) grapes, M3 - 500ml of beef, carrot and sweet potato stew with winter veg.

Archived