My log, I can do this!!!!

marymonster

This is my whole30 take 2.

Day 1

So far today this is what I've had to eat.

Breakfast- spaghetti squash with homemade tomato sauce and 4 strips of complient bacon (yay for us wellness meats!)

Lunch- salad- 1 small avocado, chopped peppers, chopped onion, and arugula with vinegar. And 5 scallops

Snack- (didn't eat enough at lunch) coconut milk+1 egg yolk+a clementine.

Dinner- planning on having slow cooked beef with kohlrabi mash and some green beans.

Thanks for the support guys! :)

Day 2

Breakfast- 2/3 cup "granola" (mostly chopped nuts and a few raisins, was running low on protein) with coconut milk, 1 hard boiled egg.

Lunch- 4 strips bacon, roasted cabbage, leftover pumpkin

Dinner- 3 small grilled chicken thighs, roasted beets, and a mess o' collard greens. And a small handful of nuts, I was still hungry!

I had a lot of trouble filling up at dinner, I'm still a little hungry but I'm giving it a few minutes before I eat more. I think it's a combo of recovering from my workout yesterday and lacking more protein earlier today.

Day 3

Breakfast- 3 eggs, sweet potato hashbrowns, 1/2 an avocado

Lunch- Grassfed beef burger with 3 tbsp (too much) sunbutter, onions and peppers, 5 raspberries, a clementine

Dinner- "granola" with coconut milk, 1/2 avocado

Day 4

Breakfast- 3 egg omelet with tomatos and onions, a clementine

Lunch- Grassfed beef burger with mustard, red cabbage slaw, sweet potato fries

Dinner- Salmon, zucchini noodles with creamy sauce.

Been having lots of cravings today!

Good point! I went back and looked after I read that and you're right, I was a bit low.

Day 5

Breakfast- egg foo yung (3 eggs, 1 tbsp coconut flour, red cabbage, chopped carrot)

Lunch- 2 sauteed carrots mixed with leftover ground beef (around a 1/4 cup), 1/2 an avocado, 1/4 cup of "granola" with coconut milk

Dinner- 1 good sized pork chop, collard greens, asparagus, fufu (mashed plantain)

Snacks- throughout the day I had a couple handfuls of fresh strawberries, a friend gave us something like 4 pints!!! :D

Day6

Breakfast- kippers, lettuce, 1/2 an avocado, strawberries, coconut milk.

Lunch- porkchop, arugula salad, sweet potato fries. Then I had a 1/4 cup of granola (too much)

Dinner- ground chicken cooked with carrots, mushrooms, greens, and sauce.

Day7

Breakfast- leftovers from dinner

Lunch- 3 eggs, 1/2 an avocado, cubed sweet potato. Ate most of it

Dinner- spaghetti squash with meat sauce

Day 8

breakfast- 2 egg scramble with tomato, arugula, and mushroom

lunch- Leftover spaghetti squash with lemon, olives, and smoked herring. strawberries

snack- unsweetened applesauce mixed with coconut oil and mac nuts.

dinner- ribs, roasted cauliflower and broccoli, grilled eggplant, 1/2 blueberry pie larabar,

So, confession, I totally fed my sugar dragon today with the applesauce and the larabar... Oh, well, I'll do better tomorrow.

Archived