Skye's the Limit!

emerald_skye

Morning Skye

Lovely name by the way (theres a beautiful island north of where I live called Skye) Anyway l have just finished my first whole30 on tuesday but want to start again on Monday after celebrating my sons wedding anniversary this weekend.

id like to join you if thats ok.

I lost 11lb and 7 1/2 inches last tiime which was great but wasn't easy doing it on my own. Most people in scotland have never heard of whole30 and getting compliant products can be a bit difficult here. Mind you my friends anf family are sick of hearing me talking about it now!

Giving up the alcohol is hard! I do like a wee vodi and coke but it can be done honest!

Jane

You have indeed a challenging task ahead of you. But drinking any alcoholic beverages during your whole30, even straight with no sugar, would require you to start with day 1 again. Alcohol is OUT during a whole30, and if you already think now you cannot go for a month without having up to three drinks over the course of one night, you have a strong relationship with more than food, namely alcohol, and consuming any will get your blood sugar to spike, and send you into a craving mode when the spike is over.

Best of luck!

Archived