Day 15 - 2nd Time

Climberchic

Good afternoon All!

I completed my first Whole 30 over a year ago and felt AMAZING after. (Why I ever started eating the "bad" food again, I have no idea.) After several months of trying to complete another Whole30, to get myself back on track (and not resort back to the "bad" food) I finally feel I'm going to make it. I had, I don't know how many, Day 1's and Wow is it ever discouraging. My work is ridiculously stressful and I have a major sugar addiction. I don't like the way it makes me feel and I want to kick it for good. I am currently on Day 15 and I'm right on track!!

Good luck to everyone! Thanks for having me!

CC

• Moderators

Good afternoon All!

I completed my first Whole 30 over a year ago and felt AMAZING after. (Why I ever started eating the "bad" food again, I have no idea.) After several months of trying to complete another Whole30, to get myself back on track (and not resort back to the "bad" food) I finally feel I'm going to make it. I had, I don't know how many, Day 1's and Wow is it ever discouraging. My work is ridiculously stressful and I have a major sugar addiction. I don't like the way it makes me feel and I want to kick it for good. I am currently on Day 15 and I'm right on track!!

Good luck to everyone! Thanks for having me!

CC

Congratulations! 

It is discouraging when you restart and restart and restart -- but you're definitely not the only one to find the second W30 harder than the first. There's even an article about it and why it happens

Archived