Starting my First WHOLE30 4-10-15 Yikes!! Support needed!

Solisci

Hi everyone! 

I'm on a mission to change my eating habits and kick my sugar cravings to the curb! This will be my first whole 30! Like most of you, i am hoping my family will jump on the bandwagon, especially my boyfriend who has some pretty nasty habbits. For now i am focuses on myself! Our family dinners will be based solely of the whole 30 food guidelines. My 4 kids will be following the diet while they are at home. Anyone currently starting this challenge please add me! any advice, recipes for large families are greatly appreciated! i am so excited to go on this challenge!  

Hi! That is my start date too for my 3rd whole30. Just waking up on day 1 here :)

I have joined the starting April 7th group because April 10th was pretty quiet.

Hubby will be eating what i eat when i cook it. I really wish he would do it properly with me because his sleep is terrible.

I tend to cook every thing in massive batches to feed my family of 4 with lots of leftovers.

Welcome! Do a google search "whole30 with kids" or something like that and you will see tons of posts here with tips. I have seen some advise from people to make things that your kids like but make them paleo. For example you can find compliant hotdogs and you can make compliant hamburgers and eat both without the bun. You can make chicken wings if your kids like those or bread some cut up chicken breast with almond flour and seasonings. I think Clean Eats has a great recipe. You may want to leave the sauce on the side if your kids don't like garlic or spicy sauce.http://blog.cleanprogram.com/chicken-nuggets-with-thai-dipping-sauce/. Ground meat with compliant taco seasoning on a salad might be another great option. Good Luck! 

Archived