Start first Whole30 May 1ST

Peacefulseams

May 1st is the day my family is planning on starting. We are doing this for health reasons. I have PCOS, Migraines, Insomnia and Borderline Diabetes. My husband has Fibromyalgia, High blood pressure and cholesterol and Diabetes. My oldest son has ADHD. Middle son has ADHD and ODD. Youngest son is allergic to everything. I am hoping this will make everyone feel better and be able to take less medication. My husband and me want to lose weight. Sugar is our weakness. I hardly ever eat breakfast and am a snacker. I am an emotional eater and struggled with an eating disorder when I was younger. I hope I can conquer this sugar dragon and get my snacking under control. Wish me luck!!!

• Administrators

congrats on choosing Whole30 and a start date! I would strongly recommend that you start practicing our template and meal timing as well as cutting back on sugars. The Whole30 sounds like it is drastically different from teh way you eat now and it could be somewhat uncomfortable as your body adjusts. The more you can do now the better off you'll be. A big one for you sounds like starting to eat breakfast within an hour of waking. This is what is eventually going to balance your hormones, help to balance your blood sugar and those are what have a big part in the magic later on in the program.

I also encourage you to read all the links in my signature below as well as whatever else you can find online. The more prepared you are, the better off the Whole30 will start for you! :D

Archived