Constant need to stretch?

Hi.  I'm wondering if anyone has experienced an almost constant need to stretch.  I don't think it's related to needing to exercise since I can experience this sensation after I've done something physical.  I do notice it most when I first wake up.  Any ideas? 

On an unrelated note, my cat woke me up this morning after less than 6 hours of sleep.  He first smacked my face.  When that didn't work, he climbed on my chest and head. and began purring loudly.  My first though was that my meat was attacking me.  Maybe I need more starchy vegetables?

1. Your wake-up experience totally cracked me up. Best giggle of the morning so far.

2. This is my totally un-scientific and non-medical thought and response, so please take with a giant YMMV: Sometimes I feel a massive need to stretch when my intestinal track is working hard on something. It's my body's natural reaction to a "different" feeling of gas or food moving through part of those yards and yards of tubing, perhaps because of more roughage and fiber than it's used to as a result of a migration to a W30 way of eating.

So my advice: Stretch away! It will do several things, including: increasing limbernicity (I made that word just for you), help your blood get flowing, perhaps help your gut move some gas bubbles if that's part of the issue, and just generally make you feel AWESOME.

Report back if you have time, I'd love to hear more on this!

Archived