Be Super Careful with doner Kabab/Shawarma meat :(

F********

I have to start over, day 17, I'm doing way better than I did doing this a year ago, the end was in sight.

But today I woke up really tired and in kind of a bad mood, and it was just me being prescient about getting bad news at work.

I had a meal at a restaurant in downtown LA that said "For those who are paleo/carb concious/ etc" It was mixed doner kabab meat, Chicken and Beef/Lamb, in a nice salad. I asked for no Garbanzo beans, no tzatziki, no hummus. Never thought for a second about the meat.

Got scared today, emailed the restaurant, and yes the Mixed meat has breadcrumbs. the chicken did not. Nowhere on their menu did it say this, I was starving because of a stupid meeting running late and I didn't think to ask.

So frustrated, was really looking forward to really succeeding this time, last time I ate too many dates and don't feel like I reintroduced well. So instead of day 17, today is day 1 again.

Thanks. This weekend would be the perfect weekend to take a break cause i've got family commitments and stuff, but I had it planned out mostly.

I would really like to still stop on my normal day 30, but I really don't think I can. My wife says she'll join me in resetting to day 1, but I know she's struggling hard right now so I don't want to make her do that. And I had some cool plans for friday the 12th. so discouraged and dissapointe din myself.

Archived