Newbie- Will start July 1st

goffmegan

Due to graduation parties and vacation I've decided not to start until July! Joined to look for a guide and get to learn the ropes here. I am currently gluten free, dairy free and soy free. I'm glad I found a place that embraces that!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in! I read the Whole 30 email today and want to be part of the July Whole30. I did the program about a year ago but have lost my focus. To disastrous results, I will add. My hope is this effort, together, will reveal new insights into my own behavior as well as help keep me on track.

Goffmegan, if you haven't seen the post about July Whole30, check it out. I think you will have a lot of company!

• Moderators

Due to graduation parties and vacation I've decided not to start until July! Joined to look for a guide and get to learn the ropes here. I am currently gluten free, dairy free and soy free. I'm glad I found a place that embraces that!

Go to the Whole30 home page and scroll down to the section titled "What is the Whole30?" -- there should be links there to everything you need to know to get started.

Archived