Am I eating too much?

Mrs.P2014

Hey guys! I just started my Whole30 Monday. I have been Paleo for almost 3 years though. I was just wondering if I am eating too much or just right or too little. A little back ground... I am a 5' 3" female I weigh about 130 lbs and just recently in the last year gotten to that weight due to Hashimoto's and hormonal imbalance. I am look to get back to my weight I was at last June which was 110. I would like to lose at least 10lbs if not the whole 20lbs I gained. This is what I ate today. I do Pilates 3 days a week.

Breakfast: 3 large eggs scrambled in 2tsp coconut oil and 1 1/2 cups or white sweet potato crisped in the pan.

Lunch: 2 Aidell's chicken apple sausages, 2 cups mixed greens, 10 cherry tomatoes, 1/2 and avocado & dressing made with one tbsp EVOO, juice of 1 lemon and 1 1/2 tbsp of compliant dijon mustard. 1 strawberry and 10 blueberries

Dinner I will be having: 1-2 palm sized portions of chile verde crockpot pork made with chile verde salsa from Trader Joe's, 1 1/2 cups of salad with romaine, cucumber, tomatoes & avocado with olive oil and balsamic as dressing & green beans and mushrooms cooked in coconut oil and garlic.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated so I can get the most out of this journey! Thanks so much in advance!

You meals actually look really good.

Are your meals keeping you full for a full 4-5 hours? Or are you hungry in between?

Are you drinking half your body weight in ounce daily?

Thanks! I'm really bad at correct portions, I tend to either eat too much or too little, so I'm glad to see I'm on the right track. Yes for the most part I got a little hungry around 11 when I ate Breakfast around 8 but wasn't starving and made it until 12:30. I am drinking plenty of water, I have a 22oz water bottle I fill up 4-5 times a day maybe more. (I'm thirsty haha)

Archived