Starting July 10th

jeanie793

Hooray for us !!!! We've made it to day 15!!!  Swimmer I can relate, I just got back from a three day business trip. I thought I had everything perfectly planned and then everything didn't fit into my bag. it was before 3AM and I didn't repack as well as I thought.  I ended  up with no protein and three containers of sweet potatoe wedges. then my husband came to join me on the trip and decided that we should go to happy hour ;(  But in the end I came home proud that I stayed on program. I haven't seen a whole lot of change yet ... but i'm sticking with it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The day before I started my whole 30, I found out I got a promotion that I had interviewed for way back in April.  Great News!! Except it means I will be moving on day 30 and my going away party from work is on day 29.  Just a little stressful!  I have decided to extend my whole 30 for one more week and begin reintroduction on my week end from training.  I may reintroduce only on weekends, I find comfort in the routine on Whole 30 at this point.  Still haven't decided how I am going to handle the going away party though.  Finally found the energy I have been reading about and I LIKE IT!!! 

have a great day 20 :)

Archived