hungry and weak, very weak

razoo

Interesting that I just posted that I eat a bit more fruit.  I think by eating the fruit (banana) with the eggs/fat in the morning I tend not to experience a spike in blood sugar.  

While not the "Whole 30", a great book I read is "The Paleo diet for Athletes".  This book discusses when it is appropriate to eat more carbs in order to see good outcomes with workouts or recover from workouts (much like PWO meals here).

Interesting that I just posted that I eat a bit more fruit.  I think by eating the fruit (banana) with the eggs/fat in the morning I tend not to experience a spike in blood sugar.  

While not the "Whole 30", a great book I read is "The Paleo diet for Athletes".  This book discusses when it is appropriate to eat more carbs in order to see good outcomes with workouts or recover from workouts (much like PWO meals here).

Yep fruit is fine so long as it is eaten with, or as part of a meal as you are doing. albertopeisach however said he was eating it in between meals which we don;t recommend because it will effect blood sugar... The aim is to eat three meals with the appropriate pre & post WO as required. Snacks, particularly fruit, can really impact results.

Good to hear you're doing better by the way!  :)

Archived