August 2nd start

Buttercup pug

Starting today with some friends and family. I did a serious Whole30 almost 2 years ago and it's amazing. It changed the way I eat. But over time, splurges become way to common for a junk food addict like me! And the past 7 weeks we've been traveling so I really need to do this seriously again. 

It's soooo worth it - so hang in there and let's do this! It's just 30 days!

I started my second Whole 30 today. My last one ended on July 16th with great results but after two weeks off I felt like I still have more work to do. So, here I am ready for round two. The first one was very enlightening especially after the two weeks of reinroduction. The number of things that made me feel horrible was crazy. It's just amazing what your body gets used to. I'm ready to get back to feel good again and put a few more shackles on my sugar dragon because it's one hell of a beast for me.

Hello! My first day was yesterday August 2nd as well! Phew.. this is going to be a toughie but I am looking forward to making it through this week! Massive headache today that will probably last for the week. I know it is from no caffeine and crab withdrawals. Any advice on whether or not I should take tylenol or something or if I just need to try to make through it? I wasn't sure what the rules are on that? 

Hello! My first day was yesterday August 2nd as well! Phew.. this is going to be a toughie but I am looking forward to making it through this week! Massive headache today that will probably last for the week. I know it is from no caffeine and crab withdrawals. Any advice on whether or not I should take tylenol or something or if I just need to try to make through it? I wasn't sure what the rules are on that? 

We don't expect you to live with headache pain. Taking a Tylenol, as needed, is fine.

Archived