Did I unintentionally ruin my whole 30?

Leahryan

Hello everyone! I am currently out of town, and did a lot of research into the restaurants close to the hotel I am at. We decided to go to Milestones for lunch today. After looking at the restaurant's allergen guide and speaking with the waitress, I decided on steak, plain baked potato, and plain steamed mixed veggies for lunch. It was delicious, and I felt great for making such a great choice at the restaurant! However, now I feel a slight headache and a slight sore throat. I even told the waitress that I have a soy/gluten/msg/dairy allergy in hopes they would take my order seriously. So now I'm wondering if I completely ruined my whole 30? Or if I should just continue. I'm on day 20, I have felt amazing, and I know i made the best choice that I could make at the restaurant. So now what? Oh, and did I mention, we have to eat out for dinner too!

Could the headache & sore throat just be something working on you rather than the food?

Can you call the restaurant and ask again how everything was cooked just to put your mind at ease?

It could be totally unrelated. I might be over thinking it. Calling the restaurant is a great idea, thanks!

Archived