Mellow Mushroom Business Dinner...Help!

holalola567

Has anyone tried eating W30 compliant at the Mellow Mushroom restaurant chain? I have a celebratory business dinner tonight for achieving very high numbers last month, but, since it's a pizza place, I'm not sure of anything on the menu that would be compliant. Any advice or suggestions are much appreciated!  

I looked at their menu online and you are right - there's pretty much nothing you can eat.  You could get a Greek salad without Feta or a tossed salad.  Bring a packet or two of tuna and your own dressing.  That's about all you can do and stay compliant.  

Edit :Just saw they have a build your own salad that lists shrimp, steak etc for protein options.  Call ahead and see if you can get a protein with nothing but salt and pepper on it.  And definitely bring your own dressing.

I'd definitely suggest the build-your-own salads - they have tons of different vegetables you can put together, plus avocado, kalamata olives, etc. Call ahead about the proteins, yes, and when you're doing that, ask about the dressings. I'd be surprised if the dressings were compliant, but you might get lucky with the herb or balsamic vinaigrette.

Archived