Any Whole 30 compliant soup?

Tinalou

Hi there, I'm on Day 17 and am definitely struggling. Honestly, I'm still not feeling any better and am a little frustrated. I've been sick three times since I started and I usually drink a lot of water and eat soup, which generally helps a little. We've looked for compliant soups at the store and can't find one without sugar. Has anyone found soup that does fit within the guidelines? It's tough to want to make it when I'm feeling so crummy.

I've not really looked, but I imagine it would be tough to find a commercial soup that was compliant and still tastes good. Also, most don't use quality ingredients like good broth that can actually help you truly feel better instead of a temporary increase in comfort. I would pick a day and make a large batch of your preferred homemade soup, then freeze in individual portions. Then when you're feeling under the weather you'll have ready made soup you can just warm on the stove or in the microwave. I tend to batch cook soups like this for emergency meals during the fall and winter, in case I'm pressed for time or get home really late and just want the convenience of a ready made meal.

Sad to report that most commercial soups taste like a dog's breakfast.  Even the fancy schmancy health food store brands.  I heat up a can and end up flushing all of it down the toity.  I am not buying anymore even for an emergency.  I prefer pinecones and dirt over canned soups.

Once you've made your own deluxe Bone Broth, you'll never look at a can in the same way.

Archived