Started my Whole30 today! 9/13/15

LindseyKlaren

Hello,

My name is Lindsey, I am a 27 year old living in Texas! I started my Whole30 journey today and am so excited! Out of all the lifestyle changes/challenges/diets I have tried, I really believe this may be the one for me. I have already been cooking Whole30 compliant dinners for quite some time, but over the past few months I have noticed my sugar intake has gone through the roof; which ultimately led to this challenge entering my life. I hope to gain more of an appreciation and understanding for not only the food I eat, but for my body as well. I am open to any and all tips or suggestions and can't wait to read some of the other stories on this forum! 

-Lindsey

P.S. I am documenting my challenge on instagram @lindseyswhole30 if any of you are interested in seeing my daily food logs. =] 

Welcome aboard! You are going to love this challenge! The forums are a wealth of information too. Enjoy!

Thank you! I am on day six and so far I have really enjoyed the challenge! One thing I really need to work on is my food preparation! 

I started today too!  I am going to follow you so keep us posted.  I am excited as well. 

Thank you! Good luck on your journey as well! If I forget to post on here, I am posting daily on instagram; that's probably the easiest way to follow my journey. =]

Archived