Delish Shrimp Recipe from The Foodee Project

maryannet

I made this for dinner tonight and it was delish and very filling!!!

I did about 25 large frozen shrimp - 10-12 each...this was so good!

4 zucchini, julienne

9 ounces shrimp

1 can diced tomatoes

1 avocado

1/4 cup fresh basil

2 tbsp water

Salt and pepper

INSTRUCTIONS

1. In a pan sauté the shrimp 2. In a separate skillet cook the zucchini 3. In a food processor blend the tomatoes, avocado, basil, water, salt and pepper 4. Once everything is done cooking add the zucchini and sauce to the shrimp and mix until the sauce is heated

Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Number of Servings: 2

post-4329-0-47994300-1347672564_thumb.jp

Thanks for the recipe! I've been meaning to figure out different things to do with the frozen shrimp that I have (besides cooking it in a garlic-lemon-ghee sauce, which is good but I want something new). Do you think this would still be good if I made it the night before and put in the fridge to have for lunch the next day? Mostly I'm worried about the avocado--but maybe it'd be okay since it's mixed in a sauce?

Thanks for the recipe! I've been meaning to figure out different things to do with the frozen shrimp that I have (besides cooking it in a garlic-lemon-ghee sauce, which is good but I want something new). Do you think this would still be good if I made it the night before and put in the fridge to have for lunch the next day? Mostly I'm worried about the avocado--but maybe it'd be okay since it's mixed in a sauce?

I think it would be fine because the sauce as you can see in the photo in mostly redish and the tomatoes have the acid to help keep the avacados. It was really wonderful...We did'thave y letvmy. I think I like the julliend zuchini better that pasta...I amazinspagetti ther night and served over shredded zuchini and it was so wonderful. Made with groud pork from pampered pigs, roasted and crushed fennel, italian herbs, 5 chopped tomatoes and 1 can natural tomato paste and 1 can filled with water, 2 cloved of garlic chopped...my boys said it was the best they have ever had!

another shrimp is a surf and turf shish ka bob - alternate shrimp with filet mignon, mushrooms, zuchini adn pearl onions...great whole 30 serve with sliced avacado and tomoato salad

great salad for shrimp is shrimp cut into small pieces, homemade mayo, chopped celery and alt and pepper...it is so good.

Being on Texas coast we eat a lot of seafood!

Archived