Melting Pot??

sara_smile

Hi all! Question: is ANYTHING safe at The Melting Pot? We are supposed to go out for dinner for my sister's birthday this Sunday. It will be day 22 for me and I love my sister a lot but I am not willing to throw everything away so close to the end!! Obviously the cheese fondue and the desserts will all be out. But what about the cooking sauces? They have a vegetable bouillon but I can't find an ingredient list anywhere online. Thanks in advance for your help!

• Moderators

You can't depend upon what you hear from people online. Call the restaurant and ask about ingredients.

Typically, the safe thing to do is to eat dinner in advance of going to the restaurant and then you can pick at a salad if nothing else is compliant. 

• 1 year later...

I'm at The Melting Pot now. Having a salad. Not sure if any cooking style is W30 compliant. I was going to try the vegetable broth, but I asked for the ingredient list and it has soybean oil! I'm having a salad and added some of the vegetable dippers that my kids didn't eat with the cheese course, and oil & vinegar for dressing. 

Archived