Gas pains

Breakfast yesterday was potatoes and green beans with a little olive oil and chicken. Lunch was cup and a half of carrots and about 15 shrimp with garlic and olive oil. Dinner last night was naked chicken from whole foods, a cup and a half of green beans and one potato. Woke up too late for breakfast so I only ate lunch today, whuch wax the rest of my green beans and another potato with two compliant hotdogs. Again, olive oil and garlic

Are you drinking enough water? We recommend 1/2 an ounce of water per pound of body weight, daily.

What's "a little" olive oil? I wonder if you're getting enough fat with your meals?

Were the carrots cooked or raw? Raw veggies can cause issues for some.

Is the amount of garlic you're having more than pre-Whole30? Garlic can cause gassiness for some.

A little olive oil is about three tablespoons. Any more than that and it seems as if I'm "frying" my foods.

I weigh 200 lbs. Does that mean I should be drinking 100 ounces of water per day?

All my veggies are in between cooked and raw because I enjoy the crunch but this hasn't been an issue for the past 9 days.

I am consuming more garlic but it's not fresh garlic. It's a mixture of seasonings I buy from a website.

A little olive oil is about three tablespoons. Any more than that and it seems as if I'm "frying" my foods.

I weigh 200 lbs. Does that mean I should be drinking 100 ounces of water per day?

All my veggies are in between cooked and raw because I enjoy the crunch but this hasn't been an issue for the past 9 days.

I am consuming more garlic but it's not fresh garlic. It's a mixture of seasonings I buy from a website.

If you're sauteeing, much of the fat stays behind in the pan. In those cases, play with adding fat after cooking to compensate: olives, avocado, ghee/clarified butter, for example.

Yes on the water. If that feels overwhelming, gradually work your way up.

I wonder if the build up of the "between cooked and raw veggies", along with the garlic seasoning, is the main culprit for you? I'd suggest starting with dropping the garlic seasoning and see if that brings you relief.

Archived