Eating All Things today! Starting tomorrow!

Jaqs99

I'm in the middle of doing all the right planning, shopping, cooking and prep stuff as recommended. Loving the feeling and excitement of believing I will do this! But goodness me... I can't stop eating everything I come across in the cupboards and fridge today! Is my subconscious ( or actually not very sub at all) thinking I'm going to starve!!?

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm worried my dragons will be fighting dirty over the next month!

Anyway, hi to everyone. I'm Jacqui, from the Lake District, UK. Starting tomorrow Nov 2nd!!

Good luck all x

Thanks GFChris! I know I know. Right. Now I've acknowledged it I'll have a firm word with myself! I'm throwing away this bag of crisps before I get to the end. I have a compliant meal planned for this evening. And I haven't been too off plan as far as I can tell over the last few days. I also have pretty much been grain free for a while...So fingers crossed I shan't feel too bad. Just the sugar and dairy dragons to face down! :)

It's such a mental thing!  I need to eat XXX because I may never eat it again!  lol.  right....  That is actually why I started on Oct 30 instead of Nov. 1   We have a holiday here in the USA, Halloween, totally centered around candy (don't know if you have it in the UK) and I knew I'd be in trouble if I waited!!! 

Good job for tossing the last of the crisps!

That's exactly it Rachelmaria! It's like saying goodbye to all the foods I may never eat again... I don't even like crisps but had some in the hall waiting to take to my Mum ( so I even stole, to eat this way!!)

I obviously so need to do this to get some sanity back into my relationship with food.

Yes we have Halloween and usually have some sweettreats by the door for the children who come round trick-or-treating, but it's not too tempting a time, quite low key in my area.

Well done starting before the big temptation for you! How's it going so far? Day 3 right?

Archived