Whole15- Focus before the Holiday

Brighty

Hi There,

I've seen amazing success in the past with the Whole30 and have lost 25lbs by sticking to the plan.  I feel myself slipping away and I am going to "re-boot" before the Holiday gets the best of me.  Starting today on 11/9 I will start over and I plan to go up to Thanksgiving.  I am hoping that I will feel so amazing that Thanksgiving will be healthier than its ever been.  I am tired of drinking, and feeling low energy after the weekend.  Goodbye unneeded sugar, dairy and grains...

- Brighty

I've felt myself slip-sliding away from the W30 lifestyle as well (I did my one and only 30 in Jan/Feb of 2015). I am doing a series of small "resets" that started after my daughter's birthday in early October, and leading up to Mid-December. Nowhere is there going to be 30 days in a row, but I am committed to eating W30 during that time, with chosen "off-road" days/weekends for my birthday, a close friend's birthday, an out of town trip with very good friends, and thanksgiving. I am hoping there will be an "official whole30" in January??? At any rate, a full Whole30 in January is on the schedule as well.  

Good luck!

Love the responses.  I am also strategically planning out my goal to live whole30 whenever possible.  The Holidays are the death of me and If I don't establish goals now, then I will gain what I worked so hard to loose.  My plan is to Whole30 till Thanksgiving, then back in January.  Thru December I will try my hardest to try to keep a splurge to special events...  I find doing paleo (slightly less restrictive) helps me.  

I also find it amazing how crappy I feel when I go off the plan.  

Good luck all...

Archived