2nd-ish whole30 starting Jan 1

ashleycttu04

Hey y'all!

I'm starting my 2nd whole30 on Jan 1st! I'm pumped for it!

My story involves 1 attempted whole 30, where I fell off the wagon about 21 days in...I know, I know. BUT I can say about 1 year later, I then proceeded to essentially complete 9months of whole30 due to breastfeeding a milk/soy intolerant baby! I'm not completely sure, but I did consume a few of the "no's" on the list, but dairy & soy & almost all processed foods were off my list during this time. One I did consume, includes sugar & that is my biggest weakness!

I am excited to complete the whole 30 this time & now know I can do it!

My reasons for completing this one include: weight gain while breastfeeding weaning, stress & a new job (4months now) that have led to bad habits creeping back up & hopes for just overall improved hormonal health.

Is there a January 2016 whole30 support group or thread?

Good luck all!

Ashley

• Moderators

Is there a January 2016 whole30 support group or thread?

Hi, Ashley -- you'll more thank likely get some people responding here that are starting on the 1st, but there are several other threads already going as well. Just head back to the Join the Whole30 section of the forum, and look through the topics for ones labeled with a January start date, and jump in and introduce yourself in any that you want to take part in. Once January starts, each group tends to take on its own personality, so you might check back to different ones and see which ones seem to be the best fit for you.

Archived