Starting today September 23!!

Tdaley2

I'm starting today as well!!! Good luck! You've got a head start if you've been paleo-ish already, I'm starting from scratch! I know that planning is going to be key to the success, but I'm not very good at that! Best of luck to you over the next 30 days and I look forward to seeing what you cook to get some meal ideas!

Becca, you will totally enjoy the paleo I've felt my best when I commit!! My problem has been summer BBQ and sweets so I'm trying to do a reset! Ill post my meals/ways of planning!! Also it looks like this forum is going to be extremely helpful!! Best of Luck!!

Breakfast today: paleo Benedict- two slices tomato poached eggs topped with avocado sauce (half avocado 1/2 lemon juice garlic powder black pepper, all mixed together) and three pieces applegate bacon!!

I do best when I bulk cook for the week so I'll let you know what I plan on making for on the go stuff when I figure it out a little later lol!!!

That breakfast sounds amazing!! Thanks for sharing! I love to cook, but I'm not a "throw things together" cook...I'm so recipe dependent so I'm really hoping that my range of meal ideas will grow over the next 30 days and will be able to think of breakfasts as simple to make, but super delicious like the one you had today! Thanks for for posting and encouraging!

-B

LMT..how did yalls first and second day go? For me so far so good..planning is for sure key!! I struggle with people around me who thinks its "stupid" and then constantly nag me to go out! So all the support and planning is what I need lol!!

@Alan-thank you..so far so good, just taking it a day at a time!! :-)

Archived