Aladdin's Eatery

KalinaM

I did a search for this topic and didn't find too much info, so please forgive me if I'm missing something.

Any thoughts on what to order at Aladdin's? I feel they are probably a safe bet with lots of items. I called ahead and asked what they Cook their meat in, the answer was EVOO. So I'm thinking if I order some baba ghanoush topped with chicken or steak, that should be compliant. Any other suggestions?

This page might be helpful as it lists some of the allergens included in their food--as always, it's best to ask once you get there and make your requests clear (i.e. check if the seasoning or marinade for the steak is compliant, don't just assume it is).

http://www.aladdinseatery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/NUTRITION-SPREADSHEET-Update-2014.pdf

Thanks so much for this link, it was helpful!

We just finished dinner there with my family. It was fantastic. The waitress was super helpful. We had chicken vegetable soup, steak with baba ghanoush, and Lebanese salata with chicken. So delicious and all compliant! We could've had more things, as well, so for future reference, this place is on the list. I'm so excited to have so many choices at one restaurant!

Archived