After putting it off for months... Starting March 7

RachelLeah

After a year of separation and 3 months of finally being divorced, it is time to begin the work I intended to take up when I left that draining relationship and start truly taking care of myself.  I am ready to feel better, and popcorn and wine for dinner are not helping me get there!

For once I am doing something that is purely for me, and while I am not typically good at finishing what I start when it comes to things like this... I have a good feeling about my chances this time. 

The biggest challenge I'm anticipating... Easter candy. 

Sorry Cadbury Eggs and Peeps, catch you next year. Maybe. ;)

Hi Rachel! We need to take care of ourselves! And you can certainly do it. I had also not been good at trying to eat better in the past two years, and now I am almost in my third whole30. What they say about the change in the relationship with food changes and so on is true, and I found it amazingly liberating... All the best in your new journey!

Hey ladies! I just wanted to say (since you mentioned the Easter candy) that I specifically planned my Whole30 so that it would be over before Easter (I'm on Day 15 right now, will be finishing on the 22nd). But, I'm only two weeks in, and already I've decided not to make my usual carrot cake for Easter dinner, and I breeze right past the candy on the shelves in the stores now! So I just wanted to say - you TOTALLY have this!! Best of luck to you all! :)

Archived