Amazing soup!

nominaohm

I wish you knew how too, it sounds so good...I don't know how either. :) I think it involves something like photo bucket, but maybe someone else will know how. Be careful of the truffle oil. It's often made with soy or other not okay things. Did you put other things in it like carrots, celery, mushrooms etc.?

I made turkey broth by cooking down the bones and drippings from the turkey with some celery, carrots, and onions. Then I added some turkey pieces, thyme, sage, rosemary, garlic, spring onions, salt, and pepper. I simmered this at a light boil for thirty minutes. I removed it from heat, then added an entire zucchini julienned lengthwise. I then added a light swig of truffle oil to finish it off. The long zucchini noodles made the dish like eating pho. My truffle oil does not contain soy, just olive oil, and truffle.

I made turkey broth by cooking down the bones and drippings from the turkey with some celery, carrots, and onions. Then I added some turkey pieces, thyme, sage, rosemary, garlic, spring onions, salt, and pepper. I simmered this at a light boil for thirty minutes. I removed it from heat, then added an entire zucchini julienned lengthwise. I then added a light swig of truffle oil to finish it off. The long zucchini noodles made the dish like eating pho. My truffle oil does not contain soy, just olive oil, and truffle.

Sounds delicious and I'm making it soon! Mine has just olive oil and truffle as well. I've been scouring friend's cupboards when they aren't looking and I can't tell you how many contained icky oils.

Archived