My foodlog - Starting 12/03

madamechat

I will use this topic for logging my meals. And perhaps for some more updates here and there. Comments are more than welcome !

have been eating mostly paleo in the last year and had already lost 18kg. But lately i have been cheating more and more.

I have experienced an inflammation of my spinal cord a year ago, which may or may not turn out to be MS. So far all scans are okay, so fingers crossed. This was also the teason for starting eating paleo.

My reasons for this W30:

- feel fit

- to be able to check if I have any reaction to gluten and dairy

- get back on track on living a bealthy lifestyle

- to not aggrevate any AI conditions (MS)

- loose some more weight hopefully

Day 1: starting weight 104.4

BF

- 100 gram canned tuna (on water)

- 1 avocado

- 80 grams of spinach (raw, bio)

• Moderators

Hi, there madamechat. Have you seen the meal template?  I'm concerned that your meal may be a bit on the small side, and I'd also encourage you not to weigh and measure your food. You don't need to weigh any of it, it doesn't have to be exact, just try to follow the meal template. Have 1-2 palm-sized portions of protein (that's the length, width, and depth of your palm), or if eggs are your only protein, have as many whole eggs as you can hold in your hand. Your avocado is a good portion of fat, the meal template lists other possibilities. For vegetables, aim for 1-3 cups at each meal, and more than that if you're having raw leafy green stuff, just because it tends to break down to nothing and won't help you to stay satisfied until lunch time. So, for salads, have really big salads, or add lots of denser vegetables to your leafy greens.

D8M1 leftover oven roasted pork loin with garlic, oven roasted sweet patato, roasted veggies (leek, onion, courgette)..

D8M2 nothing.. only woke up at 12.30, so had meal 1 at lunch time..

D8M3 compliant merguez from the bbq, salas with lettuce beet courgette avocado onion and dressing of EVO and lemon juice, roasted cauliflower and broccoli

D10M1 scrambled eggs with broccoli, onion, bell pepper, baked in coconut oil

D10M2 grilled veggies (broccoli, onion, bell pepper) and left over tandoori chicken

D10M3 baked salmon, salad with tomato, avodaco, EVO/lemon dressing, and veggies (leek, courgette, bell pepper) sauteed with coconut milk

Archived