Started April 4th!

ddugan121

Just had day 2 supper. So far, so good. I have multiple autoimmune problems and spent the last year on high doses of prednisone. I take too many pills a day, hurt too much for my age and am overweight. My goal is to decrease my meds without causing hospitalization so. I'm a nurse and really liked the sciencey stuff. The doctors I work with totally support this endeavor and are keeping a close eye on me. My rheumatologist, on the other hand, says there is no connection between disease and diet. :( Really? My nursing practice tells me that's not true. I can't wait to prove him wrong!!! Happy Whole30!

No connection between disease and diet!  Snorf.  I've done Whole30's in the past and after eating clean for an extended period of time, my asthma attacks were no longer triggered by catching a cold.  It was pretty revolutionary for me.  Sadly, I failed to maintain my clean eating ways.  Once things started going well, I started getting sloppy and failed to appreciate exactly why things were going well.  I can't wait for you to prove your doctor wrong either! :)  

Archived