Starting Oct 8-I'm a newbie

allicat81

After reading and researching Whole30 and the paleo diet for a few weeks, I'm finally committing to the Whole30. I'm starting Monday, October 8th after what I'm sure will be a food and wine-filled professional weekend conference in Vail. In addition to improving my overall health, I'm hoping to finally kick my diet-coke guzzling, carb-loading habits out the door. I've had a history of gaining and losing the same 15 lbs for the past ten years. I'm finally at my lowest weight in a very long time, but it's time I focus on my health, my eating habits and really my crappy relationship with food.

I too am starting today, I'm doing my second Whole30 after having done one, and then for the past three weeks making all the wrong choices. I have been trying time and time again to get back on it, but it's always something. Oh I'm ill, or I'll start tomorrow. Well no more of that. I am getting back in to training and back on to eating the right foods.

Anyway, enough about me. Well done for making the change. You won't regret it, I can guarantee you that. Welcome to the community, and all the best.

What will you be eating today? What's on your Week 1 meal plan for Monday 8th?

Archived