Started Oct 1 ~hi

onemilemom

Hey Everyone, I started this Whole30 on Oct 1. I have a group of friends doing it with me...about 9 started on Oct 1 with me and about 20 others are watching and learning for a while...hopefully more will jump on board soon.

This is my 2nd Whole 30. Did my first in June of last year. I've been following these forums but have never commented...finally decided to join in!

welcome, and good luck!

how are you feeling on day 5? i am fighting some pretty intense cravings today :(

Thanks! Today I'm feeling better...my day 3&4 headache has gone away...I think. The only thing is, I don't feel like eating anything. I have plenty of food available but nothing sounds appealing. I'm a runner and regularly exercise and haven't done anything this week because I knew my energy would be drained...maybe that's why? Yesterday, I couldn't get enough food. I'm sure later in the day will be different.

I'm not craving anything though, which is a good sign. :)

Day 5 here too, was already feeling better yesterday until the afternoon. After about 3 is just the worst for me so I just try to keep myself busy especially after work. But at least now I'm reaching for a piece of fruit to pick me up instead of chocolate. Keep plugging away ya'll!

HI 1Maryann, I also started on the 1st and am on day 11. I'm wondering how you are going? I'm feeling pretty good, and finding I'm not really hungry at all even as late as 1:30 but I am asking myself to eat something. I'd love to hear how you (or anyone else that started on the 1st) are going!

Thanks for checking in! I am doing good now....struggled through the angry phase for the last couple of days though. I think I've been eating too much fruit and not enough protein and will up that to see if things get even better.

I'm doing this with a group of friends so it helps to have the extra support and know they are going through the same thing.

Big challenge coming up...figuring out what to eat during a long run. I made it through 10 last week but felt very drained in the end. I think I may try those baby food pouches you can drink for this weeks run.

How is everyone else doing?

Archived