How are July 4 starters doing?

hmg1993

So far so good at this end and starting to feel calmer and more in control of food choices.  Feels great too to be away from sugar. Keys for me is preplanning and adding more fat to my meals than my first W30.  i didn't really follow the template 100% the first go around but now i see the wisdom.  Busy too scanning for new recipe ideas so welcome any word on discoveries!

Day 5!  It's my first time, wasn't even sure I'd make it this far.  My husband is on board too which really helps.  I'm noticing that my stomach (and post baby overhang) is starting to reduce which feels amazing.  I love that this is real food.  I'm a terrible sugar addict and day 1&2 were awful, I felt like I'd been hit by a truck, and I am very very tired by the end of the day, but on the whole I'm feeling ok. I haven't craved as much as I expected to.  We don't usually eat so many meals, we've become a family of grazers, so I'm trying to get used to all of the food prep and washing up!  I'm missing the intensity of flavours that I'm used to, but I figured I'll make a curry this weekend with cauli rice to try & spice it up a bit.

Archived