Rosemary roasted chicken leg and thigh with yukon gold potatoes 

Snack pack of Kalamata olives

Dinner:

Crispy chicken thigh with beets, olives, artichoke hearts

Water:

90 oz

Day 3 of 32

Breakfast:

Two slices of frittata (kale, red pepper, chicken sausage with apple, onion)

Lunch:

Dinner:

Rosemary roasted chicken leg and thigh with (lots of) yukon gold potatoes

Water: 

80 oz

Day 4 of 32

Breakfast:

Two slices of frittata (kale, red pepper, chicken sausage with apple, onion)

Watermelon and cantaloupe

Lunch:

Dinner:

Egg salad (onion, Tessemae's mayo, paprika, Dijon mustard)

Water: 

60 oz

• Moderators

What you are doing here is not a Whole30 -- which is fine, you're an adult and make your own decisions. However, I'm going to move your log to the Post-Whole30 log section, just to tidy up the forum. The rules are very clear, and we don't want other people coming along and going, well, bbuoy10 is eating french fries and ketchup, so it must be okay if I do too.

Just to be clear -- this isn't a punishment or anything. You're more than welcome to continue posting in this log, and if you decide to truly do a Whole30 you can either keep going in this log or start a new one in the Whole30 section, whichever feels more comfortable to you. I'd also encourage you to find a group starting around the same time you do -- sometimes posting in a group with other people provides a little more accountability, plus you'd all be experiencing a lot of the same feelings and temptations and can help each other work through that.

If you need any advice about sticking to a Whole30 following all the rules, I'd encourage you to search the forum for past advice (lots of people have trouble getting through Whole30 the first time they try, so a lot of the issues they've faced have been addressed in the past), or post in the Troubleshooting section about why you're having issues sticking to it to see if anyone has any helpful advice for you.

Archived