Any approved BCAAs?

Jen1985

I normally supplement my consistent workouts with BCAAs.  Every single thing on the ingredient list is a big word I don't understand :)  Are there BCAAs out there that would work during a whole30? Is that even a thing or do you just go without them for 30 days? Thanks!

2 hours ago, Jen1985 said:

or do you just go without them for 30 days?

This ;)

Think of it as a little experiment to see how well you can perform just with real foods.

I'll not lie to you. Your performance may suffer initially. But stick with the pre/postWO recommendations & three template meals and you should come out the other side even stronger.

There are most likely compliant ones out there, we'd just prefer that you get the nutrients that you need from your food (chicken, fish & eggs are all excellent sources of BCAAs), otherwise how will you know exactly what it was that made you feel/perform better?

7 hours ago, jmcbn said:

There are most likely compliant ones out there, we'd just prefer that you get the nutrients that you need from your food (chicken, fish & eggs are all excellent sources of BCAAs), otherwise how will you know exactly what it was that made you feel/perform better?

As an endurance triathlete, I wouldn't stop taking them as they really do help with recovery on long an/or hard days. I've always eaten a clean diet and on big training days I do need the extra help in recovery. 

Archived