i have the shakes really bad!

subeau

its about week 2  i have had some hurdles to overcome but i have stayed food compliant. i am bipolar & i takes medication. i also take supplements mostly to avoid the flu my entire family had  today is marked to be my start over day & this morning i have the shakes something awful..i was a pretty big wine drinker before i started but that was a week ago. ive eaten this morning & had plenty to drink.  IS THIS NORMAL?

Hi Subeau,

Hang in there!  And congratulations for starting the Whole30 food program.

It's not normal to have the shakes as a result of the food program.  But the amazing steps you are taking to fully embrace the Whole30 program, like putting down the alcohol could be having an unduly effect.  It may be a good idea to consult your doctor, and let s/he know that you've started the Whole 30, and put the wine down (congrats again!!!). It'll give you the extra support you may need as you traverse through this new and challenging territory.

Keep up the good work!

thank you..its most likely withdrawl from the nicotine  it got better as the day went on  the only symptoms that had gone away & came back is the chronic sinus/sniffles i had.  but most likely thats because of it being 50 degrees one day & 10 degrees the next!

Archived